Skiing in Kleinwalsertal
Pure skiing fun in Vorarlberg
Snowy winter landscapes as far as the eye can see, a fantastic panoramic mountain backdrop and your feet strapped to two planks that can only mean one thing… this snowy dream can become a reality year on year in the cross-border skiing area of Oberstdorf-Kleinwalsertal.
The 128 kilometres of pistes in the two-country skiing region are extremely varied: interesting family slopes, challenging black pistes and fantastic deep powder snow will get every winter sports enthusiast’s heart racing. Fun is guaranteed at the kids’ ski course, and the perfectly prepared Crystal Ground Snowpark awaits all freestylers and would-be freestylers. And the best bit? In the Kleinwalsertal valley, which is often referred to as a “snow hole” due to all its snow, you can step right out the front door of most accommodation into the ski area, making your winter holiday unadulterated skiing fun.
Winter in Kleinwalsertal
The perfect valley for the perfect winter holiday. A whole host of leisure options and, together with Oberstdorf, the largest Austrian-German skiing area.
- 128 km of pistes at all levels of difficulty in the Kleinwalsertal-Oberstdorf skiing area
- Crystal Ground Snowpark with Kids Ground Fun Park Almdudler Fellhornpark and Pipeaid Halfpipe
- 45 km of cross-country skiing trails in the Kleinwalsertal valley, and 73 km in Oberstdorf
- 5 toboggan runs at 150 and 1500 m - two with hill-climb aids
- Sleigh rides
- 50 km of winter hiking routes
- 7 ski and snowboarding schools
- Guided tours: snowshoeing, ski tours, Nordic Walking, telemark skiing...