Summer Sports in Vorarlberg
Kleinwalsertal, it is not only walking or hiking, but a variety of experiences: riding, Nordic walking, summer sledding and other leisure activities. Your after a cooling down session after a long walk? Pleasantly cool water can be found in the outdoor swimming pool in Riezlern.Read more
- Swimming pool with a 50m swimming lane
- Family area with water slide
- Nordic Walking gear and guided tours
- Large variety of leisure activites
An den Mittwochen 6.8., 13.8. und 20.8. 2014 öffnet das Freibad Riezlern bereits für Frühschwimmer. Bei guter Witterung und entsprechenden Temperaturen können Gäste und Einheimische ab 7 Uhr früh und damit noch vor Frühstück oder Arbeit ihre Bahnen ziehen und sich erfrischen.
Der Kiosk hat ebenfalls um 7:00 Uhr geöffnet und bietet Getränke, Tee und Kaffee für einen guten Start in den Tag an.
Es gelten die normalen Eintrittspreise.
Get fit in the mountains with just a couple of poles...
Nordic Walking is not just active walking that represents a step up from Power Walking. Thanks to the addition of special poles, your upper body is involved in the movement, therefore working all of your muscles.
The Kleinwalsertal mountains are the optimum environment for this whole-body training. Wouldn’t you prefer to practise your endurance, strength, movement and coordination in fresh mountain air and surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape? Thought so! In the mountains of the Kleinwalsertal valley, it’s even easier to sweat it out and improve your fitness and body image.
In a special hiking and Nordic Walking map, you’ll find 10 Nordic Walking routes, marked with the length, altitude and, of course, gradient. The map is available at all Kleinwalsertal tourist information offices.
And did you know? You can also hire Nordic Walking poles from our sports shops. What’s more, Sport Kessler in Riezlern, with its Team of C-licenced trainers, offers various courses, from basic I to fitness walks and panorama tours.
In addition to its beautiful alpine landscape, the Kleinwalsertal valley in Austria also offers a wide range of sports and leisure activities. The following pages on our leisure services will give you an overview of how you can fill your free time and keep active during your holiday.
- Excursions - carriage rides, sightseeing, adventure parks or toboggan runs...
- Fishing - on the Breitach river
- Swimming - indoor and outdoor pools in the valley and in the surrounding area
- Billiards, darts, bowling...
- Astroturf football pitch - in Mittelberg
- Golf - 15 golf courses in neighbouring Allgäu and Bregenzerwald
- Mini golf - in Baad
- Riding - pony rides and horse riding
- Shooting - small-calibre shooting
- Summer toboggan run: "alpine coaster"