Burmi’s adventure land in winter
Usually groundhogs sleep in winter. Burmi makes an exception for children to welcome you all year round in Kleinwalsertal. For a special experience in the winter, he came up with a bunch of stuff to do.Read more
- Burmi Downhill
- Burmi Cross Country Course
- Burmis Winter club
Burmi downhill ski slope
The Burmi ski slope is located in the Heuberg family skiing area. Set off at the mountain station of the Heubergmulde-Lift. Exit to the right and set off on the Burmi ski slope. The slope crosses the Heubergmuldepiste and travels along the Hirschegg-Mittelberg ski route. At the crossing, head back towards Hirschegg and down to the Heuberg slope.
The route is equipped with boards that present tips (Fis rules) for conduct on the piste in a child-friendly way. Positioned at several places down the slope, there are fun explanations of important piste rules for everyone.
Burmi's cross-country skiing course
The valley’s cross-country skiing facilities have been expanded to include a very interesting and fun option.
On the Schwende cross-country skiing trail, around Gasthof Bergblick, an obstacle course with a length of approx. 400 metres has been set up and prepared. A see-saw, magic jump, magic stairs and waves are just a few examples of the obstacles that must be overcome with skill. Naturally, the trail also leads through an archway, and fairy-tale figures at the edge of the route watch budding young sportsmen and women as they pass. A nice change for the whole family, providing a fun way to practise balance and stability.
Even more fun on the slope
- Kids Ground Fun Park (Schwandlift, Riezlern): Obstacles and hills, wave run and jumps
- Kids Fun Park at the Schöntallift
- Slalom course at the Skikuli Parsenn
- Slope, toboggan run, tubed tyre slide at the magic carpet Schützabüal in Mittelberg
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
Floodlit night-time skiing
- Kesslerlift Every Wednesday 19.00 - 21.00 Uhr
- Hubertus Every Thursday 20.00 - 22.00 Uhr
- Schwandlift 04.02.2016 · 11.02.2016 · 18.02.2016 · 25.02.2016 · 03.03.2016 · 10.03.2016
Skipass Oberstdorf-Kleinwalsertal also valid for night skiing!