On the Nature Adventure Farm
Outdoor adventure is child's play at Gschtrüübel farm
“You can even ride ponies!” Do I need to say more? Josefine has a beaming smile. At the age of four, she has already been bitten by the pony bug. Spirited girls riding through the forest, fairies and unicorns – this is the stuff dreams are made of for my niece and for many other girls of her age. Josefine and her friend Leni (5) can hardly contain their excitement as they are about to set off. We have arranged to meet with Moni and her two children Emmi (6) and Elias (4) in Wäldele. More precisely, we have arranged to meet at the recently opened Gschtrüübel Farm.
Facts & Tips
- You can get to know the Gschtrüübelhof and its inhabitants in assisted mit-mach-actions
- Register for the pony trekking in advance
- The doors of the walk-in stable are open in summer and winter, and there is always something to do here, even when the sun takes a break
- The best way to get to the Gschtrüübel farm is directly via bus line 3. Or take bus line 5 to the Auenhütte and from there take a leisurely walk through Oberwäldele.
- "Burmis Adventure Holidays" also offers a great holiday program for kids, where your kids get to know the nature