WALSER TRAIL CHALLENGE
Trail running is more than just running!
In Kleinwalsertal, sport becomes pure nature experience. Discover the most beautiful trail running routes - and plan time to enjoy. Our trail running camp is suitable for both beginners and advanced trail lovers. We offer a varied program on site, with different performance groups and a lot of trail know-how. From the joint runs in the mountains, technology workshops, yoga, coordination exercises, to our evening get-together, expert lectures on the topic of trail running, and even a hut evening together. A mixture of running, nature, fun and conviviality that will leave nothing to be desired.
True to the motto: "Out of the city, into nature" - 7 days of mountain panorama, time out for body and soul as well as with like-minded people experience the beautiful Kleinwalsertal. What more could you want?
- 7 days of pure mountain panorama in a beautiful 4 * Gourmet and active hotel Sonnenburg with half board
- Active breakfast buffet and the Sonnenburg pampering. Half board with daily fresh salad and starter buffet, including lunch snack / possibly lunch packet
- Free travel on the Walserbus, bus stop at the house
- 24h contact person and experienced guides
- daily running units
- different routes from beginner to ambitious
- dtrengthening, stretching and coordination units
- information and tips on the topic of trail running
- lectures & workshops (e.g. technical training downhill / uphill, equipment)
- meet & greet with trail professionals
- high quality guest gift possibility to test products
- hut evening download link afterwards the photos from the camp
- optional: Widderstein Trail on July 25 (15km / 980HM)
- tips for excursions and activities
Registration at http://www.protrainingtours.de/laufen/kleinwalsertal/
Prices: € 1,190 in a double room or € 1,390 in a single room p.p.;
early bird price until 28.02.2020: minus € 100 p.p.
Date: 19th July to 26th July, 2020
Hotel: Genuss- & Aktivhotel Sonnenburg 4*