In the idyllic neighborhood of forest, meadows and mountains, our spacious Hubertus Gartenlodge with its dreamlike views invites you to relax. Our high-quality equipped lodge is located in the middle of the idyllic mountain village Baad at the end of the Kleinwalsertal - the perfect starting point for hiking or mountain bike tours. In winter you can reach the nearby ski resorts in only 5 min by ski bus (100m to the bus stop). Cross-country skiers can enter the trail directly from the house.
- Summer Lifts Inclusive
Health and security measures
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
- Non-cash payment possible
- Distance rules are kept
Facilities / Services
- bicycle parking space
- covered parking for cars
- ski storeroom
- crib/baby bed
- cash payment
- credit cards accepted
- on the hiking trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- river distance (m): 20
* Dogs and other pets are not allowed
* Mountain railroad ticket included: Free ride with all mountain railroads & chairlifts in Kleinwalsertal & Oberstdorf (only in summer)
* WLAN free of charge
* two carport parking spaces included (additional parking spaces available)
Contact & Directions
6993 Mittelberg AT
If you arrive later than 18:00, we ask for early notification. In case of early departure we charge 100% of the booked stay.
Other arrival and departure times ONLY possible with prior arrangement.
Apartments & Prices
Size 160 m² Occupancy 1 - 6 adults , 0 - 5 children Rooms 4 Bedrooms 3
The spacious apartment of about 160 m2 is suitable for 6 people and has 3 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower, bath and toilet, 1 additional toilet, a modern kitchen integrated into the living area and a large living room and a large terrace with 300m2 garden.
The highlight is the winter garden, which invites you to linger and enjoy your vacations.
bathtub, no. of toilets: 2, shower, separate toilet
separate bedroom/s: 3, hairdryer, winter garden, terrace, open plan kitchen/living room, meadow, garden furniture, deck chairs, essentials (towels, bed linen, soap, toilet tissue), open foot-end of bed, WiFi, safe, coffeemaker, satellite TV, no pets allowed, garden
number double bed/s: 3
Location/room with view/apartment
ground floorAvailableAvailable, No arrivalOnly departureNot available