The new "Bergjuwel" in the "Landhaus-Villa" will spoil you from winter 2020 with a 2-room apartment, separate bedroom and a light-flooded and spacious living concept with a view of the Walser mountain range. We are located in the best area of Riezlern. We are the perfect starting point, our house is close to the center and you can reach all facilities afoot.
We try our best to make you feel comfortable and hope that you will enjoy your stay at our house.
Ski-In & Ski-Out: Ski Area Kanzelwand - Fellhorn
- Summer Lifts Inclusive
- Best Price Guarantee
Facilities / Services
- car parking lot
- family friendly
- garden furniture
- pets welcome
- central location
- edge of ski run
- located on a hill
- on the hiking trail
- quiet location
- advance payment
- bank transfer
- cash payment
- children's bed
Pets only possible on request. Please contact us before booking.
- Parking space directly at the house
- Bed linen, towels and table linen
- Free high-speed WiFi
- Reservation of cot and high chair is possible (subject to availability)
We only accept cash payment or assignment in advance.
Please be informed that we don’t accept credit or debit cards.
Contact & Directions
6991 Riezlern AT
- Direction Postamt (on the right) and Casinoplatz (on the left)
- On the opposite of the "Gästehaus Kasimir" - turn into the Bürsteggweg
- Go straight ahaid, you will be right at our Landhaus.
Apartments & Prices
Size 54 m² Occupancy 1 - 4 adults , 0 - 3 children Rooms 2 Bedrooms 1
The new "Bergjuwel" in the Landhaus-Villa will spoil you from winter 2020 with a 2-room apartment, separate bedroom and a light-flooded and a spacious living concept with a view of the Walser mountain range.
Walk into the "Bergjuwel". You will be greeted by a lovely entrance hallway, which has a surprise for you ready in almost every direction. In the north you come to the calming bedroom. The small terrace with the large floor windows promises you an impressive view of our local mountain, the Ifen, when you wake up. This retreat also offers tranquility in order to relax after an exhausting day of hiking or skiing with a good TV thriller.
The west door brings you into the bathroom with a large walk-in shower and two separate sinks. The Raindance shower with an additional hand shower invites you to regenerate after a cold day of skiing.
Still haven't had enough of the Bergjuwel? Then come with us to the south-west. There you will find a cozy, bright and spacious living room that invites you to linger. The large glass front makes your heart beat faster. You have the whole panorama of the Kleinwalsertal in front of your eyes and can watch the cable cars of the Walser mountains. Our large terrace invites you to end the day while enjoying the sunset with a glass of wine or looking at the Walser starry sky.
The additional special feature of our Bergjuwel is the modern kitchen integrated in the living area, which provides you with the energy you need for your next mountain or ski tour.
Do you like walking barefoot through the apartment? No problem! The Bergjuwel offers underfloor heating on all 54m2.
• Spacious, bright 2-room apartment for 2 to 4 people, approx. 54 m2
• Comfort vinyl floor with a wood structure surface
• Living room with large south-west terrace and panoramic view of the Walser mountains (approx. 17 m2)
• Comfort fold-away beds for 3rd and 4th person (foot end of the bed open) for easy opening (uncomplicated and quick to use; without time-consuming assembly)
• Comfort bedroom (approx. 15 m2) with BOX SPRING BED and 2nd TV and a small terrace with a view of the Ifen panorama
• Open, comfort kitchen with 4 ring hob, oven and window with a view of the mountains
• Dishwasher and microwave
• Bathroom with large walk-in shower, Raindance shower head and additional hand shower, 2 separate sinks and toilet
• Towel warmer in the bathroom
• Electric external blinds in the entire apartment
• Apartment is suitable for allergy sufferers as there is no carpet
• Underfloor heating in the whole apartment
• FAST W-LAN
open plan kitchen/living room, kettle, modern furnishing, microwave, no carpet, bed linen available, towels available, dishes available, oven, dishwasher, pets permitted on request, vent hood, terrace, refrigerator, WiFi, open foot-end of bed, dish sink, separate bedroom/s: 1, coffeemaker, foldaway bed, kitchen, TV, quiet room/apartment, garden furniture
shower, double sink, toilet
Location/room with view/apartment
ground floor, Blick auf die BergeAvailableAvailable, No arrivalOnly departureNot available