Skiing in Kleinwalsertal
Explore the Kleinwalsertal skiing region
- Cable cars, lifts and slopes within the skiing region
- Skipass prices
- Rental of ski and snowboard equipment
- 7 ski- and snowboard schools
- Offer: Ski Oberstdorf-Kleinwalsertal incl. skipass
- Freeriding and ski touring
- approx. 42 km X-Country Trails in Kleinwalsertal and 73 km in Oberstdorf
- Crystal Ground Snowpark with the Kids Ground Fun Park
Pure skiing fun in Vorarlberg: Snow all through the winter!
The 130 kilometres of slopes in the two-country skiing region are extremely varied: interesting family slopes, challenging black pistes and fantastic deep powder snow will get every winter sports enthusiast’s heart racing. Fun is guaranteed at the kids’ ski course, and the perfectly prepared Crystal Ground Snowpark awaits all freestylers and would-be freestylers. And the best bit? In the Kleinwalsertal valley, which is often referred to as a “snow hole” due to its heavy snowfall, you can step out the front door of most of the accommodation right into the ski area, making your winter holiday unadulterated skiing fun.