Trail running and Trail running Events
Trail running - that's more than just "running"! Trail running is an experience of pure nature - go on the road, in your own rhythm - focus on the moment, your body feeling and the challenge you've got ahead of you - it's time to take a deep breath and enjoy! In the midst of majestic peaks in Kleinwalsertal, experts as well as beginners can burn of energy in three different altitudes between 1,100 and 2,500 m. The trails are challenging with climbs, flowing downhills and breathtaking with stunning views surrounding you. Come and see yourself!
The Walser trail challenge
Organized by trail runners for trail runners!
The Walser Trail Challenge from July 28th until July 29th 2018 has everything your heart desires: Alpine trails, crisp climbs, flowing downhills and breathtaking summit experiences.
All sections can be completed individually or in a team:
- Walser Ultra (Sunday, July 29th): 65 kilometers | 4,200 vertical metres | One day full of emotions, views and challenges
- Widderstein Trail (Saturday, July 28th): 15 kilometers | 980 vertical metres | A spectacular trail - perfect for your first trail running competition
- Walser Trail (Sunday, July 29th): 29 kilometers | 1,900 vertical metres | The 'little brother' of the Walser Ultra
- Walser Trail Challenge Pro = Widderstein Trail + Walser Ultra Trail
- Walser Trail Challenge Classic = Widderstein Trail + Walser Trail
Photos and follow-up reports from 2017 >>>Facebook page of the Walser Trail Challenge