50 km of endless trails
The stillness of sport
Cross-country skiing and trails
Did you know? While cross-country skiing you will reach places that can not be reached by foot! Here you can enjoy a beguiling silence. Skating or classic cross-country skiing - within the 50 km long trails your dreams will come true. Three trails - Steinbock trail, Schwende trail and Küren-Wäldele-Egg trail- are also known as vital trails of the Walser Omgang. You have never tried cross-country skiing before? Don't worry - It's easier than it looks like: After a cross-country skiing course, beginners are guaranteed to make a great impression! Check the snow report for trails that are currently open! Cross-country skiing equipment is available for rent at the sports shops.
Currently open Cross-country trails:
- Steinbock trail: Classic and skating loop open, with a length of approx 11 km.
- The Ahorn connection is closed due to the current snow situation.
- Schwende trail: Due to the low snow conditions, no preparation is currently possible - information will follow.
- Küren-Wäldele trail: Due to the low snow conditions, no preparation is currently possible - information will follow.
- Egg trail: Due to the low snow conditions, no preparation is currently possible - information will follow.
Did you know..?
vital trails of the Walser Omgang
Read all about the vital trails of the Walser Omgang and how it connects with your body.Get more information
Cross-country ski rentals
Forgot your equipment? Cross-country skis, boots and poles can be rented at the ski rentals of all sport shops.Get more information
cross-country for free
Thanks to the guest tax the cross-country ski trails in Kleinwalsertal valley are free of charge
Share page......and tell others