Currently closed. Open daily from 09:00 to 17:00.
The ski museum is located in the event center Walserhaus - on the 1st and 2nd floor. This is supplemented by a photo collection.
The exhibition bears the title "The Pioneer of Skiing from 1895 - 1940".
Parents and children wonder about the ski equipment of yesteryear. The exhibited exhibits tell of the beginnings of skiing in the late nineteenth century until the 1940s. The families visit both a photo exhibition and various exhibits such as rare copies and shoes.