Sound of the mountains
Enjoy your holiday in the mountains while improving the alphorn playing? If this sounds like an ideal holiday for you, you are in the right place. Deepen your knowlegde amongst other Alphorn players in the "natural environment" of the fascinating shepherd's instrument. The four-day workshop is aimed at all experienced alphorn players who love the traditional alphorn game, get to know new things and improve their own sound.
- 4-day Alphorn course with lecturer Berthold Schick
- 3 x lunch and dinner (excluding drinks)
- 2 x coffee and cake
- Ascent and descent Kanzelwandbahn (no discount with mountain lift ticket included)
- Free use of Walserbus
- Hut evening at Bergstüble
- Entrance fee Breitachklamm
- A participation requirement is a negative Covid-19 test certificate, vaccination or recovery certificate (applies to children from the age of 10). All information about the test offer in Kleinwalsertal can be found here.
- Good basic knowledge of alphorn playing or min. six-year brass experience.
Organiser: Kleinwalsertal Tourismus eGen
Operating Partner: Berthold Schick