The Rangers are on their way in Kleinwalsertal
If you are heading to your next snowshoe- or skitour, you will discover some new things in Kleinwalsertal. For example, the new information boards in the 11 sub-areas into which Kleinwalsertal has been divided, or the charming rangers who you will likely meet on weekends.
But first the question: Why do we do all this? the answer is simple.
With the project "Natur bewusst erleben" (experience nature consciously), Kleinwalsertal is committed to nature-friendly tourism. We all know it, that feeling of freedom and adventure when we are enjoying a snowy winter landscape, whether on the slopes, on a winter hike, snowshoe tour or ski tour. There is plenty of space in Kleinwalsertal for our individual winter timeout. But nature is not only a backdrop for unforgettable mountain experiences and breathtaking photo motives - it is much more a habitat and refuge for animals, provides us with food and drinking water and a lot more. It is precisely this value of nature that we would like to place at the center of our actions with"Natur bewusst erleben" and all the measures associated with it.
* Activate protected areas with just a few clicks:
- go to "map" in the Outdooractive (IOS/Android) / Alpenvereinaktiv app (IOS/Android).
- click on the button with the three layers in the bottom right corner.
- scroll down to the "Additional layers" tab and activate the "Notes & closures" option.
- now you see on your map designated protected areas. By zooming in and clicking on the area you will get more information about the respective protected area.
Share page......and tell others