The elementary school Mittelberg is located behind the church in Mittelberg.
Walserbus line 1 - stop Mittelberg.
On October 5, 1952, headmaster Wilhelm Fritz was able to move into the new, modern and spacious school building with 110 pupils. Together with his colleagues Rose Rädler and Josef Rädler, the students were taught in three classes. In 2002, we celebrated our 50th anniversary in a big ceremony. In the summer of 2006, the schoolhouse was completely renovated. New windows were added, ceilings moved in for controlled ventilation and the toilets were renewed. Now everyone enjoys a beautiful and bright schoolhouse.